Marine Drive Golf Club is hiring.
At Marine Drive Golf Club we focus on work being about life and not life being about work. We have a driven team that is passionate about life, self-improvement and supporting one another to enhance the unique golfing experience at Marine Drive. If you have a passion for golf, hospitality and the service industry, Marine Drive can provide you with the tools to excel.
Established in 1922, Marine Drive Golf Club has consistently been a leading member in the British Columbian golf community. Located at the corner of SW Marine Drive & 57th Ave. W near the Kerrisdale & Southlands neighbourhoods, this historical Club blends the graceful beauty of the past with contemporary facilities.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Assistant Superintendent >>
- Seasonal Turf Maintenance >>
- Restaurant & Banquet Servers >>
- Back Shop Attendant >>
- Dishwasher >>
The Club of Champions...
Our Mission is to continue the tradition of excellence established by the many Marine Drive Golf Club champions. Every employee of our Club will demonstrate a commitment to excellence in their job worthy of the standards of achievement of our champions. Our Club will be internationally recognized on the basis of its continuing achievements as a Club of Champions.
It is our purpose to be a golf club by which other golf clubs set their standards of performance. We believe that the quality of our Club as an organization will be judged by the degree to which we live up to our stated values.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Achieving excellence consistently in our efforts to anticipate and fulfill our Members' needs.
- Exceeding our Members' expectations through a process of continuous improvement, shared learning, creativity and innovation.
- Building and sustaining a thriving interdependent golfing community characterized by integrity, teamwork and fun.
- Recognizing and enjoying the opportunities provided by a diverse Membership and Staff while, at the same time, respecting and maintaining the established traditions of the Club.
- Developing a co-operative environment where every employee utilizes the Club's resources in a manner that will allow them to achieve optimum results within the Club's established budget expectations.
- Being a workplace where our employees understand our commitment to excellence and recognize that they have the right to be given every opportunity to achieve personal excellence within the scope of their responsibilities.
Individuals interested in employment at Marine Drive Golf Club are encouraged to forward a resume with references and a covering letter to the appropriate Department Manager listed below:
Executive Assistant / Communications Coordinator