RULES OF GOLF
The Rules of Golf as approved by the R.C.G.A. in conjunction with the Local Rules, which appear on the Club’s Local Rule Boards or Scorecards, shall apply. All Members are expected to adhere to the rules of golf whenever participating in any golf competition regardless of where it is played.
The Etiquette as prescribed in the Rules of Golf as approved by the R.C.G.A. shall apply at all times.
SOFT SPIKE POLICY
Marine Drive is a year round soft spike only golf course.
To help make everyone's game enjoyable at Marine Drive, Members and Guests should be aware of the following rules of etiquette:
- Golfers are required to keep up with the group in front of them.
- If Golfers cannot keep up, they should let faster groups play through until such time as they can keep up with the field.
- A round of golf should be played in 4 hours or less.
- Any group teeing off before 8:30 a.m. is required to complete their round in 3 hours and 45 minutes or less.
- Any Member who plays in a group that takes more than the Club's allotted time will receive a letter from the Club Captain. A second letter may result in that Member losing their booking privileges.
- After your round is completed, punch your time chit into the time clock to record your playing time. Your time chit MUST be verified by one of the staff members in The Golf Shop.
- All Members will be held responsible for the actions of their Guests while at the Club.