POSTING: DINING ROOM MANAGER
March 6, 2018
Marine Drive Golf Club is currently seeking a Dining Room Manager to lead our team of servers, hosts and bartenders. The successful candidate will assist in training, managing and leading their staff to deliver an outstanding dining experience to our members and guests.
Established in 1922 Marine Drive Golf Club has consistently been a leading member in the British Columbian golf community. Located at the corner of SW Marine Drive & 57th Ave. W near the Kerrisdale & Southlands neighbourhoods, this historical club blends the graceful beauty of the past with contemporary facilities.
Our Values: Service, Stewardship, Openness, Friendship, Pride & Passion
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT MARINE DRIVE GOLF CLUB
- The Club of Champions!
Marine Drive Golf Club has a rich history of champion golfers and is a long standing leader in the British Columbian golf community. Our membership is proud of our tradition of champion men, women, boys and girls who have called, and do call, Marine Drive home.
- We’ve got you covered!
We have an excellent extended benefits package including MSP, dental, prescriptions and more!
- Tee it up!
Designed by A.V. Macan in 1922, Marine Drive Golf Club’s well maintained 18 hole golf course has earned the respect of many fine golfers as well as many of golf's top pundits. Staff at Marine Drive Golf Club enjoy limited golfing privileges.
- We are looking for a team player who is dependable and will be a role model and leader for our hosts, servers and bartenders.
- Deliver an outstanding dining experience and ensure customer satisfaction
- Will be assisting the Food & Beverage Manager with running special events.
- Salary position with great benefits.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Experience in a similar management position is an asset.
- Experience working in a private club or high end restaurant is an asset.
- Must be able to work weekends and late evenings.
- Proficiency in English.
- Serving it Right Certificate.
If you are looking to be a part of the team at one of Canada’s top golf clubs, please email your resume and cover letter to Food & Beverage Manager Wally Jubran at email@example.com.