From $13.52 per hour
Marine Drive Golf Club was established in 1922 and has consistently been a leading member in the British Columbian golf community. Located at the corner of SW Marine Drive & 57th Ave. W near the Kerrisdale & Southlands neighbourhoods, this historical Club blends the graceful beauty of the past with contemporary facilities.
Marine Drive Golf Club is currently seeking the services of part-time Banquet Servers to join our Food & Beverage Team.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT MARINE DRIVE GOLF CLUB
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to work weekends / late evenings
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
- Must be able to provide quality service in a fast paced environment
- We are looking for team players who are friendly, positive and reliable
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
If you are looking to be a part of the team at one of Canada’s top golf clubs, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager